Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ok where to begin! this is Tessica by the way! :) I have, again, decided to take it upon myself to update the family blog... well this year has been a crazy one to say the least! Ok I'm going to simply state that two of the main things that have happened this yeah have been, we received our two missing family members, and that we moved to a new state. Thorne bay, prince of wales island Alaska. geez. Anyway I can tell you right now that I will be going back to Idaho for college haha yeah. thats mostly whats been going on in this family.

5 comments:

Colton said...

That's a pretty concise summary for six whole months! At least you got to move to Alaska, I've still never seen it and I'm JEALOUS.

Heitmann Family said...

That is a start, now how about some pictures?!! Tess, remember this is an adventure. One that will shape you into who you are to become. I know that sounds all blah, blah but it is the truth!! Read President Uchdorft's talk from the General Young Women's broadcast. I thought of you when I listened to it!! Love ya-

And really we want some pictures!!!

Katie said...

I liked living in Alaska. Of course, I was farther north but you get used to it. How did you you like the ferry ride? I found that it was some of the best nights of sleep I have ever had.

Kbburn said...

Glad to see that you're alive. Keep up the blogging! Try and have some adventures while your on top of the world!!

Tripple family said...

Lol the ferry ride was my favorite part actually... as for pictures I've been blogging from my laptop so I only have my senior pictures.. I can put those on! :D Don't worry I'm working on the pictures there's this really gorgeous view going into Craig of the bay and three little islands right in the middle of it, its really pretty... so yeah I'm working on it!

Oh the hair!

Oh the hair!
this is our dear tivi.....look at the fro!!! the hair is a favorite :)