Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Figuring it out!!!!


So I have really gotten into this blog thing...I think I am on a roll......now to figure out the music thing.......
A while back I had downloaded some pictures of the kids in Haiti- with one problem----I could not find the file on my computer....well in all my rummaging around I found them! So these pictures are a little old-- they were taken by my friend Lindsay in October but they are great ones of them none the less! Though I may be thought as partial- I think that I have six of the most amazing - beautiful kids in the world! Now back to the laundry while Tivi bug is still down for a nap....have a great day everyone!
Cheers!
Airica

6 comments:

Amy said...

This is great! It's the first I've gotten to see of Titus and Tayjah! Cute family!

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

Fun pics. We are waiting for Conner to get out of the catheter lab. I need to get ahold of that little Tivi. She needs her Uncle Andy really, really bad!

Heitmann Family said...

Yeah I am glad to see your blog. It looks great. Now we need to get Aaron and Lana on a blog and that would be all the kids. Love ya sis!!

Judie said...

This is great! Thanks for sharing:) Maybe someday I'll get brave enough to do a blog for my family.
I love the pics. Very beautiful family!!! Can't wait to see Tayjah and Titus.

JD said...

Yeah, welcome to blogger world. It's very addicting. Your blog looks great. Can't wait to meet the new additions. (Jessica)

Dawn said...

wow! yay! So glad to see you've joined all of us. It sure makes the mile between seem like not so far. Your kids are so big! A 3 boys and 3 girls! Just need one more girl to be like your family is!

Oh the hair!

Oh the hair!
this is our dear tivi.....look at the fro!!! the hair is a favorite :)