Thursday, December 18, 2008

what a week...

Tessica speaking...
wow, this week has been full of ups and downs. one of the ups is that its Christmas break... alleluia!!! but the downs, Oh the downs... poor Conner, I hope you all have him in your prayers. for those of you that don't know Conner is my cousin, he was born on the 4th of December and he is beautiful! but he's having problems.... last night he went into heart surgery and is doing fairly well but he is still not out of the woods............. please include him in your prayers.
well I must run!

1 comment:

bledsoeblog said...

I hope you don't mind me snooping on your blog! Wendy Warrick told me you had a blog; I have enjoyed reading it! I will keep your sweet Conner in my prayers!
Rebecca

Oh the hair!

Oh the hair!
this is our dear tivi.....look at the fro!!! the hair is a favorite :)