Wednesday, January 7, 2009

So I came up for air and discovered it was January!

So it has been a while since I have written something- I have been glued to Andy's Post since the beginning of December praying for little Conner. I have been spending time with Travis while he was home for Christmas and pretty much that is about it! I decided to really take a laid back approach this season and I have to say that it is highly recommended! My kids had about three weeks off a Christmas- (they go to a charter school with a modified year round schedule) and we had grand plans of accomplishing many a things on mommas to do list- and each respective child had their own ideas of how they would like to spend their free time--- not much of those lists were completed but I think that we were very successful at enjoying the holidays and rested up to tackle school once again! So to catch you up to speed I am just posting a smattering of pictures so you can see what we have been up to....enjoy!

Airica

3 comments:

Heitmann Family said...

I thought about calling you today after Wyatt's Dr. appt. He is topping out at 18 lbs. 12 oz, at not quite 5 months. I wondered how our Tivi was doing. Plus I just haven't chatted with you since I don't know when. Maybe I'll try tomorrow afternoon!! Love ya-

Lani said...

I've been really missing out by not knowing about your blog. It is great! So much in your life I know absolutely nothing about. Your children are beautiful, Travis looks great and you're not so bad yourself... business as usual I guess!

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

That was fun to peek at your blog! Sounds like things are going well and Tivi is so cute!

Oh the hair!

Oh the hair!
this is our dear tivi.....look at the fro!!! the hair is a favorite :)