Friday, June 25, 2010

Tivi, Tivi, Tivi


Tivi snuck out in her favorite boots, her favorite nighty, and her favorite sweater-- out to her favorite place--- the driveway when there are mud puddles....She loves to be outside--- I was looking around for her mother -- it was about 10:00 at night and this little bug was supposed to be in bed--- but in the Alaskan summer it is so easy to loose track of time and the next thing you know it is midnight---- but she was having a great time--- I will try to upload her dancing in the puddles.....

3 comments:

Heitmann Family said...

What a dolly!! Yes we loved that nighty too, I am so glad some other little girl is loving it just as much as we did!! I am loving all the updates sis. You guys are living the life!! Love you guys!!! Oh yeah and the fruit dip worked out...thanks for the help!!

Tripple family said...

She wore the nighty another day-- then I had to strip it from a screaming child to soak it in oxyclean....

Dawn said...

Airica!! I loved catching up with your family and all of the fun you are having. Sounds AMAZING! I've always wanted to see Alaska for real, maybe someday. You kids are growing and it makes me feel old!! Keep the pictures coming, it may be the only way I see Alaska for a long time! Dawn

Oh the hair!

Oh the hair!
this is our dear tivi.....look at the fro!!! the hair is a favorite :)