Sunday, July 18, 2010

A day of fishing.....



I thought I would post some pictures that Tayjha took yesterday....Travis took Tayjha, Tru, Tell and Titus out for a day of fishing..... It ended up being from 8 on the morning till 11 at night. Travis said they would have fished forever---- they didn't want to quit when he told them it was time to stop. They met some friends up there and did a lot of fishing. I sent the camera-- and because Tayjha was there--- I actually got to see some shots-- thanks Girl! Hope you enjoy the day.......I know they did... They all arrived home tired but happy and content from a full day with their dad.
1. Whale Pass
2. There are fish in there...now how to catch them......
3. Getting everyone lined up and picking their spots......

3 comments:

Heitmann Family said...

awesome airica!! I bet trav and the boys are truly in heaven with all the fishing and just being out in the wilds of Alaska!!

Tripple family said...

You said it!.....Like throwing the tar baby in the briar patch!

Colton said...

But no pictures of the fish. Boo.

Oh the hair!

Oh the hair!
this is our dear tivi.....look at the fro!!! the hair is a favorite :)