Friday, July 9, 2010

Taking Shape





IT's HERE!!!!! My film finally came in !

So between juggling a kitchen remodel-- (Phase 1) Fishing for King Salmon-- (pictures to follow). (Travis is getting to try out his newly built smoke house....)

Loosing the water to the house.... to update there still is no water in the house---- camping anyone....why go far from home when you can live it right here.....--

We are also trying to finish the greenhouse--- boxes to make- fill and plant ..... but who's' complaining ... not me.... I am so excited. I am falling into bed every night. Did I mention I was excited!!!!! That may not be the whole truth --- I confess I did call Amber yesterday so she could give me the pep talk--- I needed to be reminded that it will always looks worse before it looks better-- and I will be much happier when it is all done-- it will be SSSSoooo worth it.

I am ready to complete the project- I mean projects at hand....Did I happen to mention the cabinet in the hallway that we are having to re build the doors--- and yes it is the first thing you see when you step in the house. #1 is repaired and on the cabinet--- #2 is in the bar clamps drying as we speak and the third will get put in the clamps tonight!!! A doorless cabinet is Not my favorite sight-- I have been trying to use the side door as much as possible.... The Laundry shelves that have to be cleared out to make room for the extra fridge that I desperately need. My laundry room is quickly becoming a bit of a Mary Poppin's bag... quite amazing really..... The open stairs I am proud to report have been closed in.... and visually my world is much happier.... OH then there is the bathroom--- but I think that will have to wait...... at least a couple of weeks----- only five projects at a time please......


Which brings me back to the purpose of this post..... My tomato blossoms! They now have a home--- and they are very happy. My green house needs to get its doors on so that the deer won't eat them- but we are on our way........ The plastic finally arrived! Yippee!!!!!

1 comment:

Heitmann Family said...

Yeah for the plastic and yeah for the Kithen remodel!! You are quite the woman Airica, I love seeing what you are making of your life up North!! I love ya and miss ya like crazy!!

Oh yeah and yeah for tomato blossoms!!

Oh the hair!

Oh the hair!
this is our dear tivi.....look at the fro!!! the hair is a favorite :)