Thursday, July 15, 2010

Dressing myself......

Tivi is choosing her own clothing right now. This day she was dressing to go work in the green house. When mom has her favorite Ariel PJ dress soaking in oxy clean-- her next choice is a combination of PJ tops and bottoms... they are all however paired with her camo rain boots...always...... On this particular day she was sporting a pair of pink pj shorts worn as a skirt (both of her legs were in One short leg- she had to do it herself) I kept trying to get a pic of it but she would turn ---- I wanted a pic of the back to show her with the second leg of her short hanging off the back... pretty cute. Tivi will be two at the end of the month..she is quite the funny little ray of sunshine in our lives.....we are having a great time watching her grow --she keeps us busy and laughing. I am so happy she came to us when she did---what a surprise......what a delight. I can't think of what my life would be without her!!!!!!

No comments:

Oh the hair!

Oh the hair!
this is our dear tivi.....look at the fro!!! the hair is a favorite :)