Thursday, July 15, 2010

Oh what do you do in the summertime- when all the streams are full?.....




Oh what do you in summer time when all the streams are full?

If you are my boys you go fishin' of course! Tru came through the door the other day (after one of their fishing trips.....) The first thing he said was.... "THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE" ..... I think that was the day they caught like 3o silvers...... Not bad eh? The pictures here are of a day they got into some kings..... I don't have pictures of all of the trips....funny how when they are in the fish-- they forget to take pics for mom....

2 comments:

The reviewers said...

Erica,

I just LOVE reading about all of your new adventures... I am trying to convince my husband to move me to Alaska! It is beautiful there, and the fishing...(the fishing is enough to make him want to move there for sure) You family is so cute, I can't believe how old all of your kids are getting! Keep us updated as much as possible, I love reading your post :)

-Raynie

Tripple family said...

Thanks Raynie... it is nice to know that you've stopped by! Most of the time people come and read but never leave a trace (comments- and I am as guilty as the next person...) Thank you for leaving a comment so I knew you stopped by! I check you guy out (all the cousins) through Aimee's blog- links.... I will make sure to say hello too! Good to hear from you!
Cheers!
Airica

Oh the hair!

Oh the hair!
this is our dear tivi.....look at the fro!!! the hair is a favorite :)